Friday, November 5, 2010

This Beatles Cake Is Guaranteed To Raise A Smile

Thanks for visiting Cakes with Character. This is a test site.  For more awesome cakes, cupcakes and cookies please visit Between The Pages Blog.

It was twenty years ago today,

Sgt. Pepper taught the band to play

They've been going in and out of style

But they're guaranteed to raise a smile.

So may I introduce to you

The act you've known for all these years,

Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band.


Beatles Cake [800x600]

This amazing Beatles cake was made by Earthbound Chronicles.

 

When I get older, losing my hair, many years from now,

Will you still be sending me a Valentine, birthday greetings, bottle of wine?

If I'd been out 'till quarter to three, would you lock the door?

Will you still need me, will you still feed me,

When I'm sixty-four?

Beatles Cake 2 [800x600]


Last year, the Beatles albums were digitally remastered and released.  One of my favorite Beatles albums is Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band.


Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band

For more great Beatles Albums and Merchandize, please visit Amazon's Beatles Store

 

facebook_button

No comments:

Post a Comment